Cincinnati Three-Alarm High-Rise Fire

Smoking in bed causes West End fire

 

 

CINCINNATI (WCPO) – Someone smoking a cigarette in bed started a fire at a large West End apartment building early Sunday.

Firefighters were called to the Stanley Rowe Tower on Linn Street at about 5 a.m.

District Chief Greg Potter, with the Cincinnati Fire Department, said nobody was hurt.

TOPICS

Smoking in bed causes West End fire     CINCINNATI (WCPO) – Someone smoking a cigarette in bed started a fire at a large West End apartment building early Sunday. Firefighters were called to the Stanley Rowe Tower on Linn Street at about 5 a.m. District Chief Greg Potter, with the Cincinnati Fire Department, said […]

Get The RigSpot Newsletter

Related Articles

Grenfell Firefighters Facing Elevated Cancer Rates

Grenfell Firefighters Facing Elevated Cancer Rates

Firefighters who battled the Grenfell high-rise fire in 2017 are being diagnosed with cancer at an alarming rate. Britain's Daily Mirror reports that roughly a dozen firefighters, some as young as 40, have been diagnosed with cancers such as leukemia and colon...