Fire on the 15th floor in Virginia Beach
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia – WAVY reports that Virginia Beach firefighters rescued a dog during a high-rise fire on Sunday.
Firefighters responded to the high-rise apartment at 34th Street and Pacific Avenue for a fire on the 15th floor.
A fire in the kitchen was quickly extinguished.
The cause of the fire has not be determined.
#UPDATE: Virginia Beach Animal Control says Igor, a husky rescued from this morning’s fire, is expected to make a full recovery!
— Madison (@MadisonPearman) June 6, 2021